Looking for clearer, spot-free glowing skin? If you answered YES than check out my top 6 tips!
- Cleanser: After washing your face with warm water, apply your cleanser. The key here is to find a cleanser that contains gentle, plant-based ingredients. Which means toss away your harsh cleansers which will only dry out your skin only to leave you with a dry, flaky and dull complexion.
- Toner: You don’t need it! Yes I said it! Get rid of it! I just saved you money 😉 Toners were created to restore the pH balance of your skin after using those harsh cleansers. However, if you’re using a gentle plant-based cleanser they are usually pH balanced therefore not needing a toner (it will only dry out your skin).
- Day Cream: Yes this step is important as it hydrates and protects your skin. Lean towards purchasing a plant-based moisturizer (natural oils and essential fatty acids absorb quickly) and antioxidants (bioflavonoids) which are not found in synthetic products.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliation is vital for new skin cells to reproduce. As new skin cells come in on your own skin cycle, the old skin cells push to the surface giving us a dull complexion. It is essential to exfoliate 2-3 times a week.
- Eat your greens: A plant-based diet provides your body and skin with the proper vitamins and minerals you need to GLOW. Avoid caffeine and sugar as they dull the skin. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Clear, beautiful skin is hydrated skin!
- Exercise: Your skin is the largest organ for detoxification. Sweating helps regulate body temperature, eliminate toxins and improve blood flow.